HOLD UP!
This site is now hosted at playnewsongs.com! Please update your bookmarks! You can play new songs here.


Tuesday, September 6

50 Cent feat. Mobb Deep - Outta Control Remix

50 CentHip-Hop / Fiddy is back with this strange remix featuring the once-influential duo, Mobb Deep. The background riff is an electronic, accelerated eastern roll, and starts off as extremely annoying, continues to be annoying, but by the end, you've forgotten all about it. Thick-tongued 50 is still lovable in his way, as are his lyrics (I get the club jumpin, cause I'm sick with flow / You know it's sold out, like wherever I go / I jam packed the show man that's fo' sho'). It's lyrics like that that sells the concert tickets, baby. The video is currently number one in the Billboard charts and I have a feeling that the mp3 will be stuck on repeat on a lot of iPods for a few months. Full track below.

Posted at 9/06/2005 08:51:00 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home