HOLD UP!
This site is now hosted at playnewsongs.com! Please update your bookmarks! You can play new songs here.


Sunday, October 9

Papa Roach - Scars

Papa Roach ScarsRock / Man, someone has had some bad relationships:

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut / My weakness is that I care too much / And our scars remind us that the past is real /I tear my heart open just to feel

Lyrics from "Scars". Ouch. Papa Roach have had a bit of hard time in the few years since they burst on the scene with "Last Resort", not being fully accepted by the harder scarred rockers or the more thoughtful ones. They exist in a limbo between the two. Scars has a lot of throaty shouting and is musically tight. Check out the official site below for the video for Scars.

Posted at 10/09/2005 11:38:00 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home