HOLD UP!
This site is now hosted at playnewsongs.com! Please update your bookmarks! You can play new songs here.


Wednesday, November 30

Madonna - Hung Up

Madonna Hung UpOne reviewer called this song 'foxy', and we would have to agree. Madonna's new single tells the story of a lover who never called back. In Hung Up, she shouts:


I can't keep on waiting for you /I know that you're still hesitating / Don't cry for me / 'cause I'll find my way / you'll wake up one day / but it'll be too late
She takes his call near the end of the song and tells him where to stick his relationship:
Stick your relationship somewhere where even ANTS couldn't find it. Like in a volcano. A volcano that's EXPLODING. I'm goddamn MADONNA!!! I do the dumping around here!!!! Bye.
Note: that last bit was a lie. It's a good song.

Posted at 11/30/2005 09:43:00 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home