HOLD UP!
This site is now hosted at playnewsongs.com! Please update your bookmarks! You can play new songs here.


Tuesday, December 27

Eminem - When I'm Gone

Eminem When I'm GoneUm, he's back again. Again. In this track, reminicent of 'Mockingbird', Slim Shady is telling his daughter, Hallie how to behave when he's dead. A bit morbid, really. I wonder what she's going to think of being included in a bunch of her dad's work without being asked. Maybe she'll DISOWN HIM and become a rap starlet, airing her family troubles in a song and the whole thing will become beautifully symmetrical.

And when I’m gone, just carry on don’t mourn,
rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling
And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain, just smile back

Posted at 12/27/2005 05:20:00 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home